ccess="never Birth of a Soldier: It's Right Around the Corner....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's Right Around the Corner....

Wow! Time really does fly...when I originally posted this in July, September seemed like ages away. Of course, having a birthday in September probably helped to speed time up a bit!
I hope you've had a chance to check the Tanker Brothers out- they're working hard for all of us (and manage to keep a very active blog....unlike yours truly!!!)
Don't worry, I'll be sure to report the details of my Victory Fast Day.
Original Post:
UPDATE! UPDATE!
09/24-my coffee & diet coke day!























Okay, I've tried very hard to keep this blog as politically neutral as possible, but I must breakaway from the norm here for what I consider a worthy cause.

I find the actions of Cindy Sheehan offensive and almost cringe giving her precious space on my son's page...HOWEVER, as long as she is riding her 15 minutes of fame on the blood of her soldier-son, I'm hoping more and more people will see her for who she really is (not a grief-stricken mother, but a publicity-seeking opportunist!)

One of the blogs I frequently visit started this "counter-fast" in response to Sheehan's newest publicity quest. It's symbolic, of course, and I doubt any participants will be sought after by the press for an interview. Certainly, no one will profit from their endeavor. However, anyone who accepts the task can look themselves in the mirror, knowing their stomach growls for a noble cause...canceling-out the efforts of anti-military kookbirds!

So, why not check it out (below) and sign up?!
Tanker Brothers - Two Soldiers In The War On Terror


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

9:06 AM  
Blogger MasterGunner said...

Thanks for your support!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.