ccess="never Birth of a Soldier: My Final Post

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Final Post

Now that Chris is with his permanent unit, I have decided to wrap up my little project and say "Good-bye." It's becoming more and more difficult to find anything to write about, and then there's the concern of revealing too much when I do think of something.

So, I'd like to thank everyone who has stopped by, this has been therapeutic and educational for me, and I appreciate the opportunity to share this journey with you. Please keep Chris, and all of our brave military men and women, in your prayers.

God bless you, and God bless America.

*Oh- and one more thing: I should at least let you know how Chris is doing since he left...

He is loving his permanent unit! He's amazed at the amount of "freedom" he has now in the evenings and on the weekends. So far, his only complaint-no cell signal in his bedroom!

He's made some friends, and they've taken a weekend trip to Nashville- and he had "the best time" there! (Nashville? Bet they didn't visit the Grand Ole Opry!)

And with that, I'm signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.